ouh boy...!! am I cranky this week....!!!
sebabnya...? coz the bosses are not around, I have a lot of stuffs/work to finish, and bebudak muda kat opis nih tengah berparti not doing their work... (sebab boss tak ada...)..
I don't mind if depa beronggeng ka, apa kaa kat opis, but... pls also do your work oso laa... Finish what you are supposed to finish...
siksanya dgn bebudak muda kat opis nih... otak memang bebudak hingusan. Kalo boss tak ada, kerja tak jalan langsung, dan kita lak terpaksa tanya, dan tanya, dan tanya bila depa nak siapkan kerja nih... hmmmm.... mentaliti makan gaji...
Jurujual jugak yg kena berdepan dgn customers explain why things are still not done/followed up... (by your team members...). Apa nak kata...? takkan nak kata sebab bebudak tengah berparti kat opis...?
dah la tuh, pengalaman tak ada, tapi eksen bagaikan depa lah paling pandai kat dunia nih... Typical Sub continent style... bila kita tanya more questions, dia pusing, pusing, pusing, pusing as if he/she knows the answer but actually no... cakap jer lah tak tahu, then we can always check with somebody else, and look for the answer...
what is this mentality that it is such a big crime to say that you don't know /understand yourself about something...? kalo tak tahu, cakap tak tahu, dan pergi usaha utk tahu... but no...., pusing, pusing, pusing, pusing, pusing.... just trying to show that you know know about something which you actually don't... depa ingat kalo depa pusing bnyk kali, kita akan pusing ourselves and stop asking... errr... wrong person....!!!
hmmm.... I seriously have to have a word with the bosses.... we'll go no where with this kind of work ethics... Err... or should I say "work no ethics"...
sebabnya...? coz the bosses are not around, I have a lot of stuffs/work to finish, and bebudak muda kat opis nih tengah berparti not doing their work... (sebab boss tak ada...)..
I don't mind if depa beronggeng ka, apa kaa kat opis, but... pls also do your work oso laa... Finish what you are supposed to finish...
siksanya dgn bebudak muda kat opis nih... otak memang bebudak hingusan. Kalo boss tak ada, kerja tak jalan langsung, dan kita lak terpaksa tanya, dan tanya, dan tanya bila depa nak siapkan kerja nih... hmmmm.... mentaliti makan gaji...
Jurujual jugak yg kena berdepan dgn customers explain why things are still not done/followed up... (by your team members...). Apa nak kata...? takkan nak kata sebab bebudak tengah berparti kat opis...?
dah la tuh, pengalaman tak ada, tapi eksen bagaikan depa lah paling pandai kat dunia nih... Typical Sub continent style... bila kita tanya more questions, dia pusing, pusing, pusing, pusing as if he/she knows the answer but actually no... cakap jer lah tak tahu, then we can always check with somebody else, and look for the answer...
what is this mentality that it is such a big crime to say that you don't know /understand yourself about something...? kalo tak tahu, cakap tak tahu, dan pergi usaha utk tahu... but no...., pusing, pusing, pusing, pusing, pusing.... just trying to show that you know know about something which you actually don't... depa ingat kalo depa pusing bnyk kali, kita akan pusing ourselves and stop asking... errr... wrong person....!!!
hmmm.... I seriously have to have a word with the bosses.... we'll go no where with this kind of work ethics... Err... or should I say "work no ethics"...
No comments:
Post a Comment