A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" " Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer...
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box.....
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" " Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer...
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box.....
15 comments:
Aiyoyooo...
The moral of the story, pack your own luggage. hehehe
hahaha...bini dier lagi tau...!!! Nasib baik belum kawin !! huhuhu
kitaorg spesis yg ader 6 sense :)
Jangan sekali-kali, dun anyhow-anyhow cakap bohong ar wa cakap sama luuu...Potong lidah ittiew...! Cut!! Cut!!! ;-D
hahhaa..!! padan muka dia..
anyway, dtg blog aku claim award hang yek KK
At first I didn't understand; Then I realise - damn, I'm slow; Memang aku tak leh jadi penipu;
Salaam,
I was @ MOT that I saw the title of your latest entry. Well.. it sure did capture my attention :)
How are you, btw? Semoga sihat sejahtera hendaknya.
salam dari Dublin.. saje2 je ziarah sini jap.. rajin2, meh laa jenguk2 my blog.. :)
nasib baik aku tak kawin lagi.. tipu mak aku sikit2 pun dah kantoi..
Haha..
bz betul bro..
haha..
Aiks, apasal lama senyap? Ca va?
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....where are you???
naper lama sangat tak update blog?
heh - yeah - the morale of the story.. pack yr own luggage. huhu
Josh,... memang pun... jgn sekali2 suruh bini pack your bag.. abis segala rahsia terkeluo nanti... haha...
Zuer, kann...? belajo2 ler sebelum ko nikah nanti... :)
Shiela... really huh...? hmmm... "wife instinct" aper ker jadahnyer deme panggil...? haha...
MIM... eh eleh...! dia lak yg lebey2... lu apa hal..?
PB... coming...! coming...!
Wahaza... amende la lu...! ko nih, memang boley masuk kelab "nerd" laa... dah ler pandai, lurus bendul lak tuh...! but then, kalo kaya raya, saper nak kata apa, betoi tak? org siap dtg mengampu lagi, adalah kut,..:)
Pebbles, PB... sori ler geng... cam gua cakap tadi... tengah tenggelam timbul lately... nih baru nak sedut nafas sempena cuti raya haji nih... bahana hilang laptop hari tuh ler tuh...!!
Jerry... memang...! jgn sekali2 ask your partner to pack your bags... mcm2 benda kang depa discover... ntah2 depa letak recorder/microphone kang dlm bag tuh... bukan boley percaya deme nih... hahaha...!!
Kak Tiri oooiiii....!! tgh tenggelam timbul nih... nih baru timbul balik sempena cuti raya haji nih... nasib baik... kalau tak, sah tenggelam abihnya...
Jhazkitaro... coming... coming...!
Thoyol... ko tak pandai lagi...! kalau selalu berlatih, ok punyalah...!! camna, apa deme kate... "he tells lies without blinking the eyes...", selalu2 ler berlatih ala2 ko tengah menggoreng customer supaya beli product ko... lama2 mak ko sendiri pun tak leh detectnya lah...!! sumpah tak tipu...!! haha...
hej! KK&MIM...just to wish you happy eid udha al mubarak...have a great celebration...
same to you Danial... have a wonderful Eid celebration...!!
Post a Comment