Paghee...!!! ouh la la...!!
emergency cert/travel document issued by Malaysian Embassy in Paris

- emergency travel doc tak laku kat - Brunei, Kuwait, Jordan, Perancis, Sudan, UAE, Chile, Senegal, Iran, Switzerland, Canada, Oman Germany, Iraq & Jepun
kindly note that UAE immigration does not recognized the "emergency cert/travel document" issued by Malaysian embassy. kat immigration opis kat Mesia pun depa letak this statement (see photo...)
so if you loose your passport while you were out of UAE, the chances are that you will be denied entry back to UAE... (unless if you have Egate, which cost AED220..., I think, for 2 years validity)... coz if you use Egate card, you don't have to show your passport. well, this Pakcik used to have an Egate, but that Egate kena kensel sebab my UAE working/resident Visa with previous company was cancelled (ana pegi Saudi for 4 months, remember?). so since I don't travel as much as before, I don't see the need of having a new Egate... so never applied for a new Egate (another AED220... katchngggg...!!). padan kan muka aku...? haha..
so bila dah kena denied entry into UAE, nak buat aper lagi... balik Mesia la buat passport baru... pandai2 lah pujuk immigration officers kat Mesia to help and give you the passport asap. jumpalah pegawai2 mana yg patut... normal leadtime for passport replacement in case of lost passport, is 1 month ya... kindly take note... pandai2 lah pull whatever strings that you have to get your new passport asap... buat2lah muka poyo, muka toye, muka kesian, muka hopeless when you go see whoever pegawai to merayu to get your passport cepat... if you have salesmanship skill to "lie without blinking the eyes...", it helps a lot...!! believe me...!! haha...

Police report in French - nasib baik teman cakap Perancis berterabor lagi, kalau tak, siksa nak berceghiter camna kat Pak Polisi kat Paghee tu
always have backup of your laptop/computer data...! especially, for work purposes... luckily I did that... all important data is in the company server, so get to pick them up back once I got the new computer...
but, but, but.... all other personal data is lost... hmmm... nasib baik tak banyak... but I have been surfing the internet using the company laptop... so all "favourites" that I have saved are all gone... have to pick them up bit by bit... lecehnya... all friends blog addresses... utility websites (banks, newspapers, telecom company, car service, frequent flyer accounts, flight schedule... etc etc) semua abis hilang... have to "google" them again and keep them again in favourites...
that's one the reasons why I have been a bit slow to pick up blogging again (or visiting friends' blogs...)
always know how to re-configure your laptop, and keep all documents on setting change, username and password... my goodness gracious... siksanya aku nak set up laptop baru (yang tak baru sebenonya) for company email, VPN access, forecasting tool access etc etc... semua kena buat sendiri... alahai company Sagem Orga kat Dubai nih kecik jer... so depa bagi dokumen jer... pandai2 ko lah buat setting sendiri... dari dekat sebulan lepas dpt laptop, baru sekarang ni settle buat setting re-configuration for all the access that I need to have for work... lega...!!
- bila benda2 macam nih berlaku... bawak banyak2 lah bersabo... ujian Tuhan...! and just try to enjoy the experience... now I have the experience, I can tell that I have been there, done that...!! :)
flight balik ke KL kosong...! jenuh berlari2 main hide & seek dgn stewardesses kat dlm flight tuh...! haha...
5 comments:
banyaknya lesson to be learned :P..
slamat hari raya bro..ape kes tgk dolphin kat oman..meh la tgk kat sini ;)
balik Malaysia lama ker?
salam Aidiladha
Inah... memang... jaga2 passport Inah tuh... jgn terhilang... siksa weh...! kalau nak buat from Ostolia, might take 2 to 3 months baru dapat... sebabnya, semua passport Mesia dibuat kat Mesia jer... so the passport have to come all the way from KL... while waiting for the passport, Inah tak leh kemana ler... Dolphin kat sana tuh tak leh cakap Arab ler...!! tak best...! haha...
Zuer... balik masa awal bulan Nov hari tu laa... seminggu jer... balik buat passport baru... serik...! salam aidil adha to you too...
Atleast u can say been there done that... Thing happen kan. Nak wat cam ne kan pakcik nye. By the way mesti sonok berlari2 main hide & seek dgn stewardesses kat dlm flight tuh kan, ekekekekekke
but ada lah rasa sket guilty laa... hilang barang opis maa... bukan sengaja, but then, should have been more careful... hahaha... stewardesses tuh, jenuh ajak main hide & seek, tapi depa main macam tak main jerrr... depa kat busy... busy tak buat amende... haha...
Post a Comment