Something interesting happened last week....
an ex-colleague dlm company lama gua, sent a mail... dia dah start keghojer baru in one of the Chi smart card companies.... he is leading the intnl division of that company...., based in Singapore.
he contacted me asking if I would be interested to join his team, to take care of Middle East and African market.... no decision on where I would be based... UAE? Malaysia? Singapore...? he has also started discussing on the salary scale, how much I would be asking to join his team.... (based on the various locations...)
hmmm... tengah pikio2 lagi camna nak buat... should I tukar kompeni again....? where should I be based? nak gaji berapa banyak....? hmmmm... this will be my wknd task... kena decide on above 3 questions.... target start date : June 2010, or even earlier...
it's an opportunity to be nearer to home as well.... hmmm...
an ex-colleague dlm company lama gua, sent a mail... dia dah start keghojer baru in one of the Chi smart card companies.... he is leading the intnl division of that company...., based in Singapore.
he contacted me asking if I would be interested to join his team, to take care of Middle East and African market.... no decision on where I would be based... UAE? Malaysia? Singapore...? he has also started discussing on the salary scale, how much I would be asking to join his team.... (based on the various locations...)
hmmm... tengah pikio2 lagi camna nak buat... should I tukar kompeni again....? where should I be based? nak gaji berapa banyak....? hmmmm... this will be my wknd task... kena decide on above 3 questions.... target start date : June 2010, or even earlier...
it's an opportunity to be nearer to home as well.... hmmm...
3 comments:
En Johan,
balik lah keje Msia jommmm :-)
Mom would be happy but you know what's best for you!
Pinky... not as easy as that... :(
Aisyah, yeah... that's one point that has a heavy influence in the decision... hmmm... we'll see soon
Post a Comment