Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Customer Service – AirAsia style

I would be going back to KL end March, cuba naik AirAsiaX ler… abis tuh, dah dapat tiket murah ya amat, sapa tak nak balik…? Betoi tak…? Sekarang nih dah start planning2 dah utk cuti 3 bulan lagi… Realized one thing… camna nak pegi airport Abu Dhabi huh…? Kalo naik teksi, it would cost about AED250… hmmm tertanya2 kalo ada cara yang lebih murah… Etihad does provide a bus shuttle service from Dubai to Abu Dhabi airport, was wondering if AirAsiaX does the same….

So gua hantar lah email inquiry di bawah at AirAsia website… :

  • Is AirAsiaX operating a bus shuttle service from Abu Dhabi airport to Dubai city centre? if yes, what is the time table for the service and what is the cost of the ride?
  • If AirAsiaX is not operating a bus shuttle service from Abu Dhabi airport to Dubai city centre, can passengers use the service of Etihad shuttle (Abu Dhabi airport - Dubai city centre) at a fee?

I think the above questions are quite straight forward. Anyhow, at the website, it was written that I would get a respond within 5 working days… (sebab depa sibuk dgn depa punya anniversary promotion). Well after nearly 2 weeks of wait, I received the below mail today

Dear Mr Johan,

We thank you for writing in on us. (no sweat…!! It was a pleasure… Btw, “writing in on us”… was that “Manglish”?)

For immediate assistant in regard this matter, Kindly please contact our call center deprtment for immediate solution. The Number you should call is :603-21719333(Malaysia +8 gmt) open from 8.00am till 10.00pm (What…? To get a simple feedback from your side, I have to call all the way to Malaysia? You don’t even know what your company can and cannot do? And since you don’t know the answer and don’t bother to check with your counterpart in Abu Dhabi, you tell the customer to call the Customer Careline in Malaysia? Huaaa… pandainyer Taichi…? Black Belt level 7 Dan one huh you…? I am sending an email because it will give you time to check instead of me holding on the phone for 1 hour to get an answer. I don’t care who will answer the email, but since at your website, all queries are sent to Customer Care in Malaysia, so, silalah jawab dan beri penerangan…)

Hope with this explanation may helps you. (huh…? How did your “no-answer” could have helped me moroon….??)

Thank you and have a good day. (I was having a good day until I got your mail)

Kind Regards,
Mohd Farid
Customer Care
Airsaia Berhad


Frankly, I thought that I would avoid the “forever bad” customer service in UAE by sending this email (to avoid the annoying rude and stupid answers when you call any customer call centre in UAE). But receiving this kind of feedback from a company based in Malaysia is really disappointing.

Anyhow, pls also note the disclaimer at the bottom of the email :
This mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual, entity or company to whom they are addressed. (only for me to read huh…? My friends cannot read meh?). If you have received it in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender (details above). The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, alteration or dissemination of any information in this message is strictly forbidden (ouh shaitttt….!!! I shouldn’t have posted a copy of the mail in my blog…!!! Ouh my….!!! So, ekcelli huh En Farid… you can also say all sorts of stupid things in your email, and/or even write profanities, but if I reveal it to other people, you have the right to sue me huh….? Hmmmm….. )

Alaaa… sebab dah bengkek dpt stupid email cam kat atas tu, mulalah kita mencari all the small mistakes to highlight… biasalah kaaaannnn….???

First, level of customer service memang hancur berderai (wondering why he was not properly trained, macam tangkap muat jer… mengcukupkan quota bumiputra ker…?)

And secondly, English dia pun punah ranap….Hmmm….


I wonder how I can send the above email response to Tony Fernandez... Comment/ Post kat blog dia kaaa…? Would be interesting to see his response/reaction... keh keh keh...!!!

6 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

Johan,
that's what he called explanation..? i was looking apa le yg dia explained - tu email org mls daaa (had same experience last week) :-(

*pssssst org nama Farid ni mmg ngok le, hiks *sorry

Kembara Musafir said...

tu laaa... we still have a lot to do to improve the way we work and communicate laaa...

hani said...

Salam,

post je to Tony Fernandez's web.. he should be notified on how his staffs work.. mmg tu standard email org2 yg malas.. taichi sana, taichi sini.. menyusahkan customer.

Haizam said...

apa lagi bro..?! anta jek komplen kt tony..nak best lagi, put some french line in it..so that he knows huahuahua...

Kembara Musafir said...

Hani... memang gua setuju...!! nanti kena cari balik si Tony tuh punya website....

Haizam... French line...? nanti aku carut french, arab, melayu, english, sepanyol, cantonese, hokkien dan tamil sekali...!! baru dia paham aku serius tak serius...! ahaks...!! :D

Haizam said...

aku bleh tambahkan russian sket ;)