Thursday, June 3, 2010

The postcard that was never sent....

I make it a point to send a postcard to my parents every week... News no news, postcards must go... I thought that it was better than just sending a "somehow non personalized email blast to all family members" informing them of my whereabouts and whatabout...


Sadly, the below postcard didn't go.... I couldn't find stamps while in Germany, and thought that I would just post it from Dubai... who would know that I would be going back to Malaysia immediately then....


"Menemui Apak & Enche... Doanya Apak & Enche bertambah2 sihat... Faizul tulis poskad nih dari Paderborn, Germany, ibu pejabat syarikat faizul kerja... Dtg ke sini sebab menghadiri mtg tahunan utk semua Pengurus Jualan... Sejuk ya amat di sini, suhu paling rendah -9degreC, dan suhu paling tinggi, hanya -5degreC... Memang tak sanggup berdiri diluar lama2... Faizul di sini 3 hari sahaja, sampai hari Isnin, balik ke Dubai hari Khamis nanti... Salam utk semua di Ipoh...!!"


the postcard is not relevant anymore...,
one of the addressees is no longer there...
I better not keep it....
it'll just trigger sad memories...

1 comment:

PUTUBAMBU said...

takpe...
asalkan ada dlm ingatan dah cukup le tu..

i'm sure..depa pun ingat selalu kat you...

al-fatihah buat arwah ye...