so I am left alone again in Dubai.... hmmm, boringnyer....!! am working from home now (no office yet in Dxb), at the same time looking for new job... looking for jobs in the region (UAE & Gulf area) and also in KUL or SIN.. so far had 2 interviews... the first one didn't seem to be positive, and waiting for the result of the 2nd interview... kalau 2nd interview OK, might have anthr 2 fllw up interviews....
had a call from a bank in Kuwait today for the application that I have submitted. my past experience didn't really match the job profile, but the person in charge of the recruitment asked me to re-submit a CV highlighting my experience in Product Management (credit card)... if he finds that the CV is OK, will have a tete-a-tete interview with the guy in Dubai (he comes to Dubai very often)... this is a good opportunity, have always wanted to join a bank, really need to prepare the CV nicely and re-submit....
in the meantime, still applying for jobs in a few online executive search websites.... need to find something fast... kalau dapat kerja kat KUL/SIN, lagi bagus... but not so many choices though... limited opportunity...
need to re-arrange the furniture in the house... currently, where I have my working table, I don't get enough sunlight... no good, can be very depressing after awhile (don't see day light...).
living alone can be very boring too, so I need to go out more often... may be during wknds... join back the Pinoy badminton group Jumaat pagi, go do some sport etc etc.... kalau tak, mati keboringan kang...!
hmmm.... this is like starting new all over... what a challenge...!! sabar jer lah....!
senyum, senyum gak, tapi dlm hati siapa yang tahu... dah mula nak panik carik kerja baru...
4 comments:
Cantik lah baju King Kong tu. Beli kat situ ke?
Kesian King kong sorang-sorang. But u still look good lah!
ishh... mana ada beli kat Dubai... beli kat Penang masa gi hldy about 2 years ago (I think)... batik Mesia... like it very much...:)... still look good? buat2 senyum jer tuh... bila dah tinggal sorang nih, kurang ler senyum nyer.. but takkan nak tunjukkan...? gambar mesti hepi-hepi selalu... hehehe....
Tauke, who took those fabulous pictures tuh? Heheheh...
Sekejap saja down there hopefully, once I start my own company I call u join me in KL la want or not? ;D
tak tahu ler siapa... sorang budak Kg Kembangan rasanya... hehehe...
really one huh...? u start your own company, sure I come join u one... 50 juta pound sterling...!! hehehehe...
Post a Comment