Friday, September 12, 2008

Buka posa meal....


lepas gi shopping kat bazar Ramadan, here is what I had for iftar. ok rite? nampak banyak, but actually, I had 2 kurma, finished the mee mamak, 1 epok2, a quarter of murtabak, and a quarter of lompat tikam... (and of course finished the cherry tomatoes)

will have the rest of the food for sohor may be... hmmm, or may be not... will finished them tmrw perhaps...

btw, mee mamak was great, epok2 was garing (sodap...), murtabak was ok, lompat tikam was ok too (or may be sebab perut dah penuh that they tasted OK only... if I started with murtabak & lompat tikam, my comments would be different I guess... hehe...)

4 comments:

wahaza extra said...

KK, I'm sure it's better than normal dubai food...lompat tikam tu yg impress, that thing very hard to made;

Kembara Musafir said...

you are definitely rite...!! it is much better than "nasi biriani Karachi Darbar" or "nasi biriani Ravi"... had the other 2 epok2, and another quarter of murtabak for sohor...

azizi said...

sakan ye ..
heh..heh..heh..heh
lompat tikam tu ... perghhh..

Kembara Musafir said...

hahaha.... sekali seminggu sajork... gua banyak segan mau tunjuk apa gua makan normally for iftar & sohor, you know.... manyak daif one... so bila dapat balun baguih2 sekali seminggu tuh, memang the very hepi ler... haha...