
strange that whenever you are about to go on leave/holiday, time seems to fly verrrryyyy slowwww... just another 1.5hours before I am officially on holiday and out of the office, but hmmm... lambatnya masa berlalu... haha...
so lepas opis, I go bersukan first, then go home, pack the toiletries, hp chargers and all... lepaih tuh... jam 11pm, go airport... lepak2 jap... pusing2 check out the new terminal, then flight is at 3am....

hmmm... come to think of it, may be I go early, then take shuttle to go to Terminal 1, to lepak2 at Diners Lounge... hehe... lepak agung bagus punya..., then 1 hour before departing time, go back to T3 to take the flight... hmmm, may be I should try that... we'll see...
hope that I can finish reading this book by Paul Coelho "11 minutes..." in the flight.... (kalau tak ada interesting movies in the entertainment system ler...). Have to have a good rest too in the flight... sampai KL, have anthr 3 hour trip to Ipoh from KLIA... fuuuuhhh!! letih tuh...
all set... one concern though... I think I am way above the allowed luggage allocation for each passenger... nevermind, think positive, sure can kaotim one lah...!!

Also hope that the flight is not full... hehe... 7 hour flight time can be tiring... I have a window seat (checked in online this morning... hehe...), hope that there is nobody next to me... baru best lepak2 agung punya...!!
ok, see you guys soon.... very soon...!! Malaysia, here I come...!! :)
10 comments:
hej! KK..ayoyo..happy holidays...;-)
Danial,... yennadai...!! haha... tq tq tq...!
Anna, yengge porringge?
Welcome home!!!
fyi. Aku balik holiday satu bulannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... heheheh...
19March - 18April!!! kakakaka
hv a nice & safe trip Johan
balik...best tu.. jgn luper bawak segala macam yer... ikan pekasam,kicap.cencaluk,budu..ect..ect..:)
nak tambah sikit..
balik ni bawak bini baru ke? ekekeke..
Josh... amma...!! tq tq tq...:)
auntie sengkuang...!! ewah, ewah ewah...!! lawan tauke nampak...!! mana aciiii...!! hmmm!!
Pinky, tq... dah selamat sampai dah pun...:)
Shiela, of the very course oneee...!! siap bawak beg kosong tuh...!! haha
PB... errr... apa2 sajalah Labuuuu...!!!
alamak brader..ko balik kg aku lak terbang gi europe...kalu sempat kite jumpa..(kekadang letih teman menunggu kome tuh..sibuk manjang kat kg...nak jumpa kat airport pun payah...hehehe...happy holidays bro..)
Haizam, kali nih confirm jumpa nya lah...!!
Post a Comment