Thursday, May 7, 2009

What has happened to my country....?




Hmmmm... speechless... I am so sad to read on what has happened in Ipoh today... I have just written an entry on "Mutual respect..." a few days ago, and the exact opposite has taken place in my home town....

read this article... I believe that it is just the plain truth... "It's all about race, stupid!"

am all saddened by this event... I am no ustaz/alim... but those who claim to be the protector(s) of Islam,
  • how can you let such thing happened?
  • how can you agree with such action?

Islam is peace, Islam is fairness... and I have no doubt about it...
but yet, so many Muslims talk about Race first....
how do you explain that to our friends and neighbours?

sedey... sedey... sedey...

6 comments:

:: NbC :: said...

Johan,

sedey & nyampah tgk kan.. mana adab diorg pakai main heret2 org keluar, memalukan.

*belek2 jam kejap, owh yea da masuk 8 May.

Happy Birthday yea - semoga selamat semuanya, insyallah. Jom celebrate bday sini jom, hehe

Kembara Musafir said...

Pinky,... memang...!! hari nih, beberapa kali mata "berkacakan air" (sket2 laaa...) bila membaca all these news... sad, so sad...

eh... sudah 8th May ka sana...? hehe... baru nak masuk wknd for us here 5h30pm... tq... tq...!! insyaAllah, everything is good and will be even more "marbeles" in the future... :)

Josh said...

I was in total disbelieve reading the news..... Perangai yang cukup memalukan.

Happy Birthday King Konggg!!! wishing you a fruitful and prosperous year ahead!

PUTUBAMBU said...

tulah kan.. malu rasanya..
kesian kg kite tu kan KK...?

Haizam said...

yo bro..selamat hari lahir yg ke 39 eh ? xpe..muda lagi bro.. ;)

Kembara Musafir said...

Josh... PB... memang, geleng2 kepala baca berita tuh... still reading about them in Malaysia Today...

people's wish being disregarded, and the state is hijacked... got no balls these BN bas*ar*s... re-do the elections now in Perak, and I will not be surprised if PR wins by 2/3 majority...

Josh, Haizam... tq, tq...
baru 28 laa... utk kali ke 10... haha...

Haizam, cuba explain sket aper org BN buat kat Perak tu...? kalo ko masih baca mainstream media sajer, then no need to comment ler... gua tgh geram ya amat, sampai gua nak tahu aper ler BN people/sympathiser thinking now of the event...