Thursday, April 17, 2008

Letter from EX-CEO... (go figure)

What the hell Pakcik nih nak cakap...? Despite the email "outrage", he was still sacked as CEO, and just remain as a minority shareholder.

Now I have very bad news:

I get today a call this surprise me or bring me in an absent position!
This call asks me what my relation with (XXX - the company) is and I’m not longer in it!??!
Who will take care of the Production ?
Listen for all again and now from my side last time!!
I work 10 Years international Smart and now each and everybody and if somebody like to
stop the work with me he have to tell me this direct but not by roomers!
This way is very dangerous and will kill our BABY.
I don’t now from whom are this coming but I will get it and than will be Fire on the roof.
I invest 3 year of my life to build this company and if there is somebody better than me
most welcome and run from now in response.

These sentences are not to understand from you that I point to somebody of you but we have idiots around or inside us.
You see on this that the Messages are running around the world faster than the People’s are breathing!
I like to talk last time this issue when I am in Riyadh end of next week and we have to get one meaning or we can go home.

AGAIN:
XXX-the company is the strongest an best SC Company in the Arab World but only when we are thinking international.
As well the fundaments are we four and or target is to win and not to fuck each others.
Ad end al the others we hired right now are nothing in the smartcard world and if the mistakes
are coming from them please Mr. Sheikh (owner) act.

Thank you for the right understanding and please don’t take it personal.
We have to found the mistake!!!!!!!

I’m happy to see al of you next week hopefully with good news in my Pocket!
Best regards,

Gua sangat hepi yg dia kena sack... dgn English yg tersangat standard, gua sesungguhnya sgt malu dgn this CEO German buntal...!!

Babai Pakcik Buntal...!!

5 comments:

Josh said...

Tak tau comment. Tupang gembira je lah.

(matilaa sebab x faham ... hehehe)

Ahyi said...

wah...so de Gem-glish (hehehe... we got singlish so this consider gemglish? kakakkaka)

The2010Imran said...

Padan dgn muka si boncet penipu nih!! Hambek kau!!

Tangkap dia! Tangkap!! Tangkap!!! Potong kepala dia! Potong!! Potong!!!

Kembara Musafir said...

Auntie, you know here, so many people kena goreng oledi dgn si buntal... I kesian tengok depa.. the driver, the COO, even the Sheikh... I really pity the operational staffs... now stucked with the company, with low pay... not "Gemglish" laaa... ini dah sampai tahap..."Geli..!!!" kuang kuang kuang...!! careful if he goes & see OCS in Dubai

Josh, tq for joining me to celebrate the good news .... hahaha...

MIM, itu buntal huh... memang buntal banyak angin... full of hot air... I pity the 2 German ladies who have arrived in UAE.. I wonder if they have gotten their salary... Sheikh tak nak bayar their salary... how la like that.... people come all the way far far one leave everything behind....

The2010Imran said...

Huh?? 2 German ladies?! Sh*t...

Gila la si buntal tuh! Play wif other people's life. Tembak dia tembak!! Kurang ajar punya German!

Really crazy laaa he...