Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Mujo" and "Lomo"

I was surfing the internet this early morning (couldn't sleep, dunno why...the whole nite!!) and discovered this blog : http://choratchoret.blogspot.com/ (got the link from CrewCut)...just love these 2 entries:

http://choratchoret.blogspot.com/2008/03/mujo-or-mujur-in-standard-bahasa-means.html

http://choratchoret.blogspot.com/2008/03/lomo.html

Go on...! Read them...senyum sengeh bila dah habih baca..."lumo" tuh standard malay "lumur" leeerrr...

7 comments:

Josh said...

I got to agree with u King Kong. Puan Senget yg kat blog Josh tu orang Ganu. Memang dia tu jenis happy go lucky, pastu selalu ada mentality 'mujo'. Best, best.

Kembara Musafir said...

Mujo = positive thinking... I like that... hehehe...

deme dak dengo kawan teman cakap Paghit lagi... kalo deme dengo, memang deme geleng kepaleeerrr...! Pio Yop!!! Pio..!!

ha tunggu apa lagi...? kejo Yop..!! Kejo...!

shemeq said...

thanks for dropping by my choratchoret. Mujo is not mine. It has been circulated via email for a while and nobody knows who wrote it. it's cool. in fact there are a lot more cool tganu lingo in Awang Goneng book (google it!)

i love morocco. i would be more than glad to give a couple of suggestions. well it depends on what your interests are. if u have at least 10 days (i did), try the atlantic and mediteranian costs, the atlas mountain, the dessert and of course the old cities.

and the food are just out of this world.

i have a lot more pics i have not processed. will post them as soon as i have the chance to.

cheers,

shemeq

Anonymous said...

kannn...dok gelak sorg2..hahahahahah

Josh said...

Lamanyerr king kong x update blog. Sibuk ke king kong??

Kembara Musafir said...

aiya Josh... I tell you.. feeling a bit down lately... am stucked in this country, and can only go back Dubai may be end of the month... new job... feeling like kena conned in this new job... nak luah mati bapak, nak telan mati emak... tahan je lah dlm mulut.... never mind, this wknd I blog one...

Josh said...

oo.. I'm sad the hear that...