Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ah Beng again.... haiyaaaa...!!

Ah Beng : I could sleep all nite long in the train.
Friend : why?
Ah Beng : Got upper berth.
Friend : why didn't u exchanged?
Ah Beng : there was nobody to exchange with in the lower Berth..


Ah Beng tells a girl "Come 2 my house this evening after 9pm, nobody will b there.......
Girl goes at sharp 9pm, & really... nobody was there!


Ah Beng went 2 a BANK to open an account
After seeing the Form he went out and took a bus to KL
You know why?
FORM says " FILL UP IN CAPITAL ".


Ah Beng invested USD2000 in a business and suffered huge losses.
Do u know what the business was? . . . . .
A saloon in Punjab, India!!


Ah Beng had twins; he named them Tin Martin.
a year later, had anthr pair of twins, and named them Peter & Repeater.
a year after that, anthr pair of twins, he named them Max & Climax.
the following year, again the same thing, a pair of twins...

frustrated Ah Beng named them TIRED and RETIRED!


Teacher : "I killed a person" convert this sentence into future tense.
Ah Beng : "you will go to jail".


Ah Beng was filling up an application form for a job.
For the question "Salary Expected", Ah Beng wrote "Yes"


Ah Beng found the answer to the most difficult question ever -

What will come first, Chicken or egg?
Ah Beng : which ever u order first will come first loorrrr....


teacher told all students in the class to write an essay on a football match.
All was busy writing except one, Ah Beng. He wrote "DUE TO RAIN, NO MATCH!"


Postman : I Have To Come 5 Miles To Deliver U This packet
Ah beng : why did you come so far. you could have posted it instead....!!


What will Ah Beng do after making a photocopy?
He will compare it with the original for any spelling mistakes.


Ah Beng proposed a Girl......
Girl said 'I'm 1yr older than you'........
Ah Beng said 'Ok, No Problem, I'll marry you NEXT YEAR.


Ah Beng & wife buy coffee in a shop.
Ah Beng says... "Drink quickly.....!"
Wife asks why...
Ah Beng says, look at the menu : "hot coffee MYR1.20" and "cold coffee MYR1.50"...


Ah Beng's wish : when I die, I wanna die like my grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep, not screaming like all the passengers in the car that he was driving..!!


Ah Beng at an Art Gallery : I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art ?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir..., thats a mirror!


Ah Beng is writing a letter very slowly.
A friend asks: "Why are you writing so slowly?
Ah Beng : "I'm writing to my 6 yr old son, he can't read very fast"

No comments: