
RULES:
Name 4 Things That Need To Be Invented
Name 4 Things That Should Never Have Been Invented
Name 3 Things I do not know about you
Name 5 Snacks you enjoy
1) Name 4 Things That Need To Be Invented
- a new version of "United Nations" - no Veto power given to anybody, true democratie...
- a machine to iron clothes automatically. even better if it is a 3in1 machine : to wash, to dry, to iron automatically...
- a medicine that all Saudis must take everyday, to get them to wake up, work hard without complaint, obedient... but still remain bodoh (sebab kalau depa pandai, then I will loose my job in KSA...:))
2) Name 4 Things That Should Never Have Been Invented
- 24hour TV station - we spend too much time watching TV sampai tak cukup tido tengok movie2 bodoh kengkadang.... minda sangkut sebab asyik tengok TV, minda tertutup... no imagination, bila berada dlm situasi yang tak familiar, otak tak boleh process and cannot find alternative solutions
3) Name 3 Things I do not know about you
- I have a pair of twin nephews who share the same birthdate as I do, also 2 other friends from previous company (si Salbiah & Jessy Wong). Our birthday is a national holiday in France (sempena commemortaion of the end of World War II)
- I speak Malay, English, French & Indonesian fluently (Indonesian after practising so long during my various biz trips there...). I also get by in Spanish (beghabuk dah laaa... 4 years in University, but don't practice anymore after that...)
- I don't really fancy the lifestyle in Dubai, but I just can't bear the idea of working & living in Saudi Arabia (after the 1.5 month stint in Riyadh)
4) Name 5 Snacks you enjoy
- Snicker bar
- sweet corn in cans
- cucur udang (in the afternoon)
- karipap panas baru masak... (amende... epok-epok...? apa2 sajalah Labu...)
- mee maggi yang si MIM masak (with all sorts of things inside - sayur, udang, telur dsbnya)
- popiah basah Ipoh... (how can I forget this)
hmmm MIM... dah jawab dah... puas ati...?? kah kah kah...!!
Auntie Zoe, Taty, Azral Riyadh, Alam Setia, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED. Jawab... jangan tak jawab.... hiks.
3 comments:
1. Pandai nyer boleh cakap French. Ajar sikit.
2. ye ke MIM pandai masak maggie?? nak soh dia masak lah bila dia balik sini.
I like the last statement about things need to be invented. Really good! ;)
I agree, 24 hrs TV should be banned. Then we can spend more time in front of the PC or laptop. Hahaha....
Ala Josh, I kenal King Kong so long depa tak ajar pun cakap French. Ajar sikit marah, ajar sikit marah...malas lah! Larik!! :-D
Oooohhh...cucur udang!! Me oso like, too much!!!
Hellooooo...we Singaporeans oso say, "Ape karipap karipap? Epok2 lah!" Eeeee...u never appreciate Singapore Malay language one, so biase! Indo malay u lambong2 one huh? Singapore Malay u say salah ar? Eeeee...u this kind of person oneee...Eeeee...
Josh:
MaryJosh, I memang mahir masak maggi. (Boleh? Tak tahu malu eh? Hehe...) Kalo ada pertandingan masak maggi I will join. Will cook for you to try when I'm back in KL nanti k? ;-)
alahai En Josh, gua not sabar one you know... cannot be a teacher, kalau slow2 dah kena bambu... tanya si MIM... tak sabo...!
MIM punyer maggi memang power. tak sangka Maggi can be sesedap tuh...:)
MIM, where got I perli Singapore Malay one...? I just wanted to make sure that you understand what karipap is, that's why I put "epok2" too.... hehehe. kita bukan perli daaa... kita ajuk jer camna org Singapore cakap.... czo so charming one... like people talking French like that....huhu...!
Post a Comment