talked to the COO/acting CEO ystdy... tanya pasal arrangement utk kerja kat Dubai nih... depa dah bagitahu opis kat Dubai ker tak? depa dah sediakan meja ker tak? phone line dah ada ker, bila boleh start keje kat opis tuh....etc etc... macam2 lah... just wanted to make sure that everything is in order and they have taken care of those matters.... opis kat Dubai nih is actually an office which belongs to the group... so there might be some complications in the Finance department (charging PCard for office space, phone usage, photocopy machine etc etc)
guess what? COO nih suggested that I work from home (instead of going to the office which is like 30km away...!!)...
daaaa.....!!!!! of course I agree...!!!
this is becoming more and more interesting...!! bangun2 jer dah sampai opis.... habis kerja jer dah sampai rumah....!! kah kah kah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wah jelesnye!
waaaaaaaahhh! You lucky sod! If only I should be so lucky! :D
Kal El, ishhh! jangan jeles2 gitu... tak baik... hahaha..
Taty, rezeki... rezeki... harap2nya, I can find an alternative job very soon.... walaucamna pun , I memang nak ciao dari kompeni nih.... tak koser...!
Post a Comment