Sunday, February 22, 2009

“Challenged, but definitely not defeated…!!”

I have not been blog reading for quite awhile... kat opis, kalo free, cannot surfing2 internet… kang opis detect kang, kecoh lak nanti… pelik sket company nih… internet access is being monitored, tak kira lah jawatan setinggi mana… sebabnya, boss yang check internet access consumption nih.. hmmm, one of the pelik things in the company, among all the ‘vonderful stuffs’… hehe…

So, last wknd, tengah tak buat amende tuh, maka pegilah surfing2 blog geng2 bloggers….

I have just discovered that one of the fellow bloggers have encountered some challenges in his life recently... (btw, have never met him, just exchanged msgs in the net… )

Read the blog entries here :

Well, life is full of challenges, you will never know what God has reserved for you… Good times, bad times, challenging times, enjoy sakan times… dan macam2 lagilah…

For Kalel, yes, “challenged, but definitely not defeated…!!”

Dgn sorakan gemuruh…

Kalel…!! Kalel…!! Kalel...!!!
Kalel…!!!! Kalel…!!!!! Kalel...!!!!!!
Kalel…!!!!!!! Kalel…!!!!!!! Kalel...!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Syahr-El said...

Alhamdulillah KM, I have family and friends; old and new, near and far who cares for me. Erk, terasa fames plak ahahahah...

Kembara Musafir said...

wishing you only the best...!! :) keep the spirit up...!!

wahaza extra said...

What happen to the leg, is it a disease or what?

Kembara Musafir said...

gua rasa diabetes... tauke, lu tanya la sama dia...:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link. My God, if that doesn't knock some realisation into me to take better care of myself, I don't know what will.

Hi Kal El - like you, sugar is also my kryptonite. Yes, ada hikmah disebalik everything. I lost my left eye at 18, from then I learnt to take better care of myself. And I was lucky enough to have friends and family (and KM here being one of them during my college days) to help take care and support me. Take care.