Initial email (11th Jan 2009)
Dear Sir, Madam,
1. I would be very grateful if you could inform me of the number of holiday balance that I currently have for the year 2008 and 2009.
2. I would also like to make a reservation for a studio suite at XXYY hotel for the following dates :
- check in DDMMYYYY1
- check out DDMMYYYY2
Please do inform me of the surcharge which is applicable for this reservation. I would be very grateful if you could send to me the corresponding forms to fill in for a credit card payment.
I am currently based in Dubai, and would prefer to communicate with you via email.
I thank you very much and look forward to hearing from you soon
Yours sincerely,
Kingkong
BVC Respond (15th Jan 2009)
Thank you for your email dated 12th January 2009 for the above reservation.
However, we regret that we are unable to accommodate your request for the above date as BVC Room’s Inventory are fully taken up.
For your information, all bookings for local Berjaya Hotels & Resorts can be done through our telephone reservation system to ensure immediate confirmation from us (Subject to availability of rooms)
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Members Services Department at 603-21169999.
Thank you.
BVC staff
Kingkong's reply (15th Jan 2009)
(not in good mood, just came back from biz trip, letih...!!)
Dear BVC staff,
1. It is disappointing to see that you simply refer me to call member services department for reservation (in your last paragraph), when I have specifically mention in my earlier email that I am residing in Dubai and would prefer to deal with you via email (did you simply cut and paste your standard responds to all members?). It definitely shows a lack of personal touch in dealing with members. Please remember that one can see from an email, if the other correspondant is making efforts to respond to an earlier mail (and really attend to the query), or just cut and paste standard unpersonalized responds. From your below email, it really gives the impression that you just could not care less about the query and just brush it away by stating that all rooms are taken up (even if it is true).
2. I have also requested in the earlier email, to know the number of holiday balance that I currently have for the year 2008 and 2009. I did not see any single responds/words on this matter. Could you kindly provide the requested infos? Or do I have to call the members services department for this infos? In such case, pls delete any email addresses that BVC has posted in its website, under "contact us" link.
I thank you very much again for your kind attention, and hope that BVC will do its utmost effort to improve the quality of customer service for electronic correspondances.
Yours sincerely,
Kingkong
+971 50 725 XXYY
(would you call me to respond to this complaint? all the way to Dubai? I am wondering...)
aku tengah GERAMMMMM, baru balik from biz trip, tak cukup tido and can't stand this kind of bullshit when am not in a good mood.....!!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Berjaya Vacation Holidays - complaint
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hej! KK...that's why i don't really interested to join this kind of holiday scheme...they don't care much your request, only your money (fees)...;-)
Hahahahahahahaa ...
Ni geram tahap GABAN dah nih ....
Actually , bila kita dah jadi expatriate nih, eeelllooooo perlu ker lagi Holidays holidays plan nih???? Menyakitkan hati ajer kaannn!!!!!!
Kita kena buat style orang Arab ajer .... lempar ajer duit tuh hahahahhahaaa
Hehehhehee
tuh la Danial, sekali sekala kena kasik taruh bagus2 sekali, then only they wake up... lagi bagus kalau dpt keluo surat kabo...!! memang depa meleley ayo mate membacenyeerrr...
amboi En Ghaz....!! Mike dpt tempias2 duit minyak boley ler camtu... teman nih keghojer biase2 budak opih jer... mana boley lempo2 cam tuh... sakit poket teman nanti...!! :)
Post a Comment