just sharing infos...
bila sampai kat Hatta, I asked the immigration officer (UAE side), when would be the last date that I have to leave UAE (do Visa run to Oman laa)...
he checked his computer, and told me that I actually have 60 days (not 30 as what is stamped in my passport).... so I didn't go across to Oman, but just made a U-turn go back Dxb
a Singaporean friend told me that she has always "overstayed" the 30 day period... but do "Visa run" before the 60 days is up...
how can you know the exact date that you have to leave UAE (do Visa run)...? go check at immigration office in Dxb city centre... bring your passport, and ask the immigration officer there the last date that you have to leave UAE (or ask this question when you come into Dxb, at the time the immigration officer stamps your passport, even if he/she stamps only 30 days...)
or, or, or... do like what I did... go to Hatta, and check at UAE side... if you still have another 30 days to go, then just make u-turn go back Dxb... (why pay for Oman entry Visa fee?)...
if you have only a few more days to go, then just go across to Oman looorrrr...
infos in adalah utk deme yg idup & keghojer secara tak sah di UAE... haha... or like me, yg kecurian passport dan menghadapi segala jenih permasalahan utk mendapatkan the copy of the old Visa on the new passport...
have fun...!
bila sampai kat Hatta, I asked the immigration officer (UAE side), when would be the last date that I have to leave UAE (do Visa run to Oman laa)...
he checked his computer, and told me that I actually have 60 days (not 30 as what is stamped in my passport).... so I didn't go across to Oman, but just made a U-turn go back Dxb
a Singaporean friend told me that she has always "overstayed" the 30 day period... but do "Visa run" before the 60 days is up...
how can you know the exact date that you have to leave UAE (do Visa run)...? go check at immigration office in Dxb city centre... bring your passport, and ask the immigration officer there the last date that you have to leave UAE (or ask this question when you come into Dxb, at the time the immigration officer stamps your passport, even if he/she stamps only 30 days...)
or, or, or... do like what I did... go to Hatta, and check at UAE side... if you still have another 30 days to go, then just make u-turn go back Dxb... (why pay for Oman entry Visa fee?)...
if you have only a few more days to go, then just go across to Oman looorrrr...
infos in adalah utk deme yg idup & keghojer secara tak sah di UAE... haha... or like me, yg kecurian passport dan menghadapi segala jenih permasalahan utk mendapatkan the copy of the old Visa on the new passport...
have fun...!
No comments:
Post a Comment