received 3 responds within 2 days after sending the complaint...
1st email to give update on my entitlement for 2008 & 2009, 2nd email to ask for my new corresponding address, so that I will get the latest updates from them (which I told that my address in Mesia is still valid, and 3rd one below...)
now... that's customer service...!!
really appreciate their effort...!! :)
Dear En Kingkong
Thank you for your email of 15 January 2009.
The reply that BVC staff 1 gave was a standard response indicating non availability of rooms and we also have a standard response for confirmation of booking. Noted your concern and we will do the needful pertaining to the matter raised.
With regards to the balance of entitlement, the following will be the available balances that you have:-
2007 Entitlement – X nights, valid till 11/11/2009
2008 Entitlement – Y nights, valid till 11/11/2010
Thank you
BVC Staff Supervisor
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Bestnyer dapat salesmen mcm ni... Can I employ you? Suka org2 complaint mcm ni...
boley saja En Wahaza... lu kasik gua gaji baguih2, gua kasik lu punya sales naik "exponential growth" punya...!! boley ka tauke..? hehe....
ah, john, john... what to say man...they are sooooo damn nice when they are asking for your MasterCard Number. When it comes to delivering the service...pergh !
It's really a dog-eat-dog world, people keep on screwing you left and right. I only wish that we don't get screwed twice by the same bozo...
a word of advice (for myself) hold on tight to your plastics..man.
Sani... I have to say that I have been relatively happy with Berjaya Vacation Club... kalau plan betul2, and make reservation in advance, you can get the rooms requested...
kalo sesapa ada cuba "Leisure Holidays" time share.... perghhhh...!! hancuq berkecai servis depa...!! kalau kakak aku tak ada kat Mesia to do fllw up, ntah bila2 la boleh guna depa punya accommodation... but this one is apartment based... so senang mak bapak aku nak pegi jalan2, especially to Langkawi jumpa sedara mara...
Leisure holidays Berhad really has bad service..i filed a complaint to the tribunal and they called me telling me if i asked help frm a 3rd party (ie other timeshare company) it;s considered an offence and i will be fined to jail/fine...!!threatened me ...
anonymous...!! huaaa, really like that one huh....? crazy...!! well, too bad for them, nobody will recommend them... too bad for me, coz I have alrdy finish paying my the whole value of the timeshare, just have to tahan loorrr...
Post a Comment