Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dubai Terminal 1

To go to Damascus this time, I took Gulf Air, so kena pegi Dubai Terminal 1 for check in... guess what I see....?
Airport kosong beeebbbb...!! tak ada orang pun...!! this is 6am in the morning... all Emirates flight dah pindah Terminal 3, so terminal 1 is only for foreign airlines... kosong giler....! memang aku suka...!!! tambahan pulak.....

at terminal 1, I can go to Diners Lounge...!!! yeah...!! puas aku melantak makanan kat situ for breakfast... sebab dah lama tak masuk Diners Lounge nih, aku pun balas dendam laaa....!! lepas makan breakfast, aku siap melantak ice cream lagi....!! haha... ok tak? makan ice cream after breakfast, at around 7am.... haha...


then go upstairs, smoking area, have coffee and cookies... while waiting for my flight with Guld Air.... kejam kan...? haha

3 comments:

SYUKS said...

Everything in Diners Lounge for free ker ??

Kembara Musafir said...

pree... wa cakap luuuu...!!! 100% PREE... condition : you must be a Diners cardholder... just give the card at the reception, they will capture a "visit transaction" (mcm bayar your purchase with your Diners card, only that the amount put in the receipt is Zero, you sign the payment slip, then go in enjoy the lounge facility)... Diners have more than 200 lounges all around the world... but they don't have any kat KLIA & Changi airport,... another Diners lounge that I have been to was in Bandung... but then, it was a tiny airport, therefore, you can imagine how simple the lounge was... have to get the Diners lounge list from Diners... most of them are actually in USA...

Kembara Musafir said...

btw, I like Diners card, because it is a Charge card (not a credit card). hjng bulan kena bayo abis amount stated in your monthly bill... tak ada "can" la nak buat revolving credit... bayar sket, sket, sket...