Dunno if you guys have noticed it… but I have the impression that there is lesser and lesser traffic jam in Dubai… well, it’ not that the traffic jam is completely smooth…. But one can notice that the traffic has eased off a bit…
Eg. Going back from work at 6pm (ok, ok… 5h30pm… sekarang nih, no more waiting till 6pm, 5h40pm.. 5h45pm, gua ciao…! Mau tunggu apa lagi sampai lewat mlm), there is lesser traffic compared to before… tak banyak sangat kereta rushing to over take one and another, and/or cutting queues…
May be there is actually a lot of people who have returned to their country due to the economic crisis… banyak gak retrenchment happening here and there, but I didn’t expect it to have such an impact on the traffic here… kat Dubai ni, you don’t really know the actual figures on some stuffs, because the government or the companies do not release infos to the market.. semua simpan bawak tikar… cover bagus2…
Well… just putting a word about it… one thing for sure, I am happy that the traffic has eased off…. Kalau tak, memang aku sentiasa sumpah seranah pagi2…
Eg. Going back from work at 6pm (ok, ok… 5h30pm… sekarang nih, no more waiting till 6pm, 5h40pm.. 5h45pm, gua ciao…! Mau tunggu apa lagi sampai lewat mlm), there is lesser traffic compared to before… tak banyak sangat kereta rushing to over take one and another, and/or cutting queues…
May be there is actually a lot of people who have returned to their country due to the economic crisis… banyak gak retrenchment happening here and there, but I didn’t expect it to have such an impact on the traffic here… kat Dubai ni, you don’t really know the actual figures on some stuffs, because the government or the companies do not release infos to the market.. semua simpan bawak tikar… cover bagus2…
Well… just putting a word about it… one thing for sure, I am happy that the traffic has eased off…. Kalau tak, memang aku sentiasa sumpah seranah pagi2…
2 comments:
Less traffic, less dosa I guess... nasib baiklah aku dah tak duduk Dubai lama, kalau tak berbakul2 boleh jual pakai kontena sumpah seranah aku...
yeah... I can imagine sumpah seranah ko power2 punyer...! hahaha
Post a Comment