Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Letter for my friends....

My dearest friends...,

I am terribly sorry for not contacting you guys while I was in Malaysia recently. Please do forgive me for this inappropriate behaviour from my part.

I was on holiday for only 10 days, and it was really ambitious from my part trying to do everything during those 10 short days

There was the Eid celebration (end of Ramadan celebration), visiting relatives... family reunion..., unexpected serious discussions... Had to go pay all the overdue bills and invoices, clean up the apartment at Bkt Jalil, went to get goods to bring back to Dubai (things that you can only get in Malaysia...), settle the pbm with the Bangi house, contacted the bank, contacted the lawyer etc etc... and of course, I also needed a short break all by myself, to have a good rest, to have some time to do some soul searching and serious thinking (and of course, to have some fun as well.. hehe... come on... everything is expensive in Dubai, I hardly go out there...)

It was therefore very hard for me to contact and meet you all guys...

To Haizam : sorry Bro... bukan jual mahal...
To Aisyah Traveller : I beg your pardon... really... ! malu sekarang...
To Kak Long Jennifer, Jessy & Ronnie in Gemalto : sorry guys, tak kesampaian la nak jumpa... (Slmt Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin... hehehe...)
To Ramlan : again, I am terribly sorry... really hope that you forgive me.... I still owe you big time....
To PB : insyaAllah next time kita jumpa...
and others…. really, really sorry….!!


Voila... I should have better organized my stay in Malaysia... if not, I will never be able to finish what I need to do, and will only have disappointed friends who will think of bad things about me...

again, my friends, I am sorry, I beg for your forgiveness... I hope that you all are not angry against me... if it's really required, tell me what I have to do to regain your trust in me...

lastly, I hope that you had a wonderful Eid celebration with family and friends... my best wishes again for Eid, and hope to see you soon...

Yours sincerely
Johan

5 comments:

PUTUBAMBU said...

neber main.. yu ah forgiven..

lenkali balik sini..jgn lupa kontek teman tau..!!

ingat ni.. ! kalau tidak.. teman serang carik mike Ipoh sana.. (err..tak pun..Bkt Jalil le..dekat sikit..hehehe)

:: NbC :: said...

cedih le x contact kita pon nak jumpa.. :-P

frust.. frust..

Haizam said...

haaa...baru teman paham...gitu le molek...hmm how to regain ? menariks tuh..satu tiket gi balik dubai buleh ? hahaha...no worries la bro...understandable one...cheers...

Kembara Musafir said...

PB... hehehe.. tengkiu, tengkiu... wokay... nanti buat bloggers get together... 6 months to come...:)

Pinky... eleh...!! dia yg jual mahal...! nak buat camna...? tak nak balik pun, abih tuh nak jumpa camna...? :(

Haizam... hahaha... memang tak leh dibagi peluang... memang dia nak ambik kesempatan... hahaha.... tengkiu for your understanding... aku dah failed big time to go and meet up with you... nanti ko dtg ambik aku kat airport jer lah nanti bila aku sampai... terus aku belanja makan seround..., set?

SYUKS said...

Yeah we understand you had a lot of things to settle in M'sia..tu la ..lain kali cuba balik lama sikit.....bagus jugak kalau dapat jumpa sendiri dari kat online ni ajer..